Last updated: 08-10-2023
1. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and contact number when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us.
- Non-Personal Information: We collect non-personal information like browser type, operating system, and the date and time of your visit. This information helps us to improve our services.
2. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and deliver content and product offerings relevant to your interests.
- To improve our website and services based on the feedback and information you provide.
- To respond to your inquiries, requests, or questions.
3. Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
4. Third-Party Links
Our Site may contain links to other websites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that website. These external sites have separate and independent privacy policies, and we therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
5. Your Consent
7. Contact Us