Last updated: 08-10-2023
Thank you for shopping at ThermalPaperCentral.com. We value your business and strive to ensure a positive shopping experience. Please find below our policy on refunds and returns.
- You have  calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in its original packaging.
- You must have the receipt or proof of purchase to complete your return.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
4. Non-Returnable Items
- Certain items cannot be returned due to their nature. These include sale items, clearance items, and items bought during promotional events.
- Please contact us if you have questions regarding the return of specific items.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email on our contact page.
6. Contact Us
- If you have any questions on how to return your item or about our Refund and Returns Policy, feel free to contact us
- on our contact page.
7. Changes to This Policy
- We reserve the right to update or amend this policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page, and your continued use of the Site following any changes will indicate your acceptance of the new terms.
We aim to build trust and assure our customers that they can buy with confidence. We hope to serve you again in the future.
Thank you for choosing ThermalPaperCentral.com.